Sunday, September 17, 2006

Golden Gate bridge n' Fisherman's Wharf




Pictures of the Golden Gate bridge, the Pacific ocean - on a Sunny day.

On Saturday morning, we drove down from Sunnyvale to San Francisco. We were driving along, and before I knew it - I found myself on the world famous Golden Gate bridge! Supposedly one of the 7 modern wonders of the world! This bridge is huge. For a change it was a warm sunny day in San Francisco. Clicked a lot of pictures, but only a few were worth keeping. :( I really need to explore the features of my camera better.




View of the San Francisco Bay, from the Golden Gate Vista Point

From the Golden Gate vista point - I had a fantastic view of the Bay. It's a dream to sail there someday. :) Just watching all the sailboats there, felt great.




View of Alcatraz ... the most famous prison in the world


Also saw the Alcatraz prison from a distance. This was one place I was not keen on visting. Not my idea of sight seeing to go visit a prison! :)

No comments :