Saturday, September 16, 2006

Westward ho ... Off to SFO ...

Finally, a much awaited weekend break - off to San Francisco. :) For a change my flight out of ORD was on time. As I boarded, I realized that it was a Boeing - 777 aircraft, with seating as 2-5-2. As luck would have it, I had the center seat in a row. Fortunately, was too tired to think of the uncomfortable seat, slept through most of the flight.

This was one of the newer flights equipped with XM Satellite radio. As I wore the headphones, the DJ announced generic details about the flight - for a second, it was like having an in-flight DJ. Of course, I figured that this was probably a recorded program for United airlines. This was confirmed when my next connecting flight - Denver - San Jose, also had the same DJ making the very same announcement and playing the same songs! :)

Time to turn in - SFO awaits ...

No comments :